Wondering if you need to see a dietitian? Chances are you could benefit from a one-to-one visit with a nutrition professional if you answer yes to even one of these questions.
- Having trouble eating what you know you should be eating?
- Trying to eat healthier?
- Unsure how to set up a food plan?
- In need of help with grocery shopping?
- Dealing with a medical condition like diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, etc.?
- Wondering how to eat plant based?
- Dealing with food allergies?
- Wondering what supplements to take?
- Struggling to make balanced meals?
- In need of quick healthy menu suggestions?
- Having trouble figuring out how to eat healthy on-the-go?
- Confused by the plethora of conflicting diet information?
This is just a short list of topics you could address with a dietitian, such as myself.